Get help now hotline • 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
A 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year hotline staffed by trained professionals who will stay on the phone with the caller until a treatment provider with an opening is identified. In addition to the hotline, text (717-216-0905) and chatOpens In A New Window options are available.
Online recovery meetings
Many organizations are offering online meetings while social distancing is being recommended.
- 12Step Forums online AA meetingsOpens In A New Window.
- Alcoholics Anonymous telephone meetingsOpens In A New Window and audio/video meetingsOpens In A New Window.
- Chronic Pain Anonymous video meetingsOpens In A New Window.
- Cocaine Anonymous voice and email meetingsOpens In A New Window.
- LifeRing Secular Recovery online meetingsOpens In A New Window.
- Narcotics Anonymous online meetingsOpens In A New Window.
- Pro-A List of online recovery meetingsOpens In A New Window.
- SAFE Campuses Collegiate Recovery Leadership Academy virtual meetingsOpens In A New Window.
- SAMHSA virtual recovery resourcesOpens In A New Window.
- SMART Recovery holds daily online meetings and forumsOpens In A New Window.
- Unity Recovery is offering eight daily online meetingsOpens In A New Window.
Unity Recovery created policies and proceduresOpens In A New Window for digital recovery meeting hosts, co-hosts, and chat moderators.
- Center for Motivation and Change – The Beyond Addiction ShowOpens In A New Window
- Hazelden Betty Ford – Let’s Talk: Addiction and Recovery podcastsOpens In A New Window
- Pennsylvania Public Media – Battling Opioids podcastOpens In A New Window
- SobrieTea Party – Recovery Rocks podcastOpens In A New Window
Other online resources
- RecoveryLinkOpens In A New Window: Online platform where you can search daily recovery meetings, physical activities, meditations, and more via your smartphone or computer.
- Addiction Policy Forum’s Connections Mobile AppOpens In A New Window will help connect you with trained counselors and peers, access e-therapy, and more.
- WEconnect appOpens In A New Window: Helps with scheduling routines to stay active in recovery.
- This Shatterproof blogOpens In A New Window provides helpful suggestions to keep your recovery a priority during social distancing.
- Sober Grid mobile appOpens In A New Window: Resource for tracking and sharing progress with others, and giving/receiving peer support.